Why clean Roof and remove Moss?
1. Moss can raise shingles (much like a jack under a car). It allows water to get in, and that leads to wood rotting underneath shingles. Pretty soon, you have a roof leak that can be expensive to fix.
2. Moss lets more debris get trapped on roof. This debris promotes water build-up which makes roof at risk of much more rotting / leaking.
3. Moss can actually damage asphalt shingle components leaving it to break down faster.
* Using a Non Pressure Washing for Roof cleaning - manually remove the moss using brushes and scrubbers
* Rate is dependent on type, pitch and work amount
* Clay & Concrete Tile Roofs have a higher cost to clean than an asphalt shingle roof
* Higher pitched steep roofs also have a higher cost to clean
* Additional Services – Roof Tiles Repair / Replacement